Healing Friends Foundation (HFF) is:
- A foundation raising funds and goods to eliminate poverty.
- Governed by volunteer Board of Directors, Professionals and Educators both International and Local.
- Self-supported through fund-raising, corporate contributions and individual grants.
- To assist the needy children and adults who have been affected by or who are threatened by the pandemic of HIV/AIDS and the resultant economic hardships in Zimbabwe, Africa.
- To improve support activities and services for the critical needs of children and adults.
To touch people's hearts in a positive way, by encouraging and restoring hope that has been lost due to economic hardship. To engage, educate, empower and give support through different seasons of life.
We provide assistance to HIV-AIDS victims and their families under stress in Zimbabwe, Africa.
- Educational grants and children's tuition, clothing, books, and fees
- Micro-loans for start-up businesses
- Grants for needed medicines
- Grants to local organizations to provide hope in the future